Pre-Order Bushel of White Corn
Cost:$25.99 per person
About this experience
Ordering is over for the 2023 season.
This is a bushel bag of Tuttle's white corn for $25.99.
- These bags have 48 ears of fresh picked sweet corn that is great for eating or freezing.
- Corn is picked fresh that morning for your order.
- We only grow Triple Sweet varieties of sweet corn! Even sweeter than the Extra Sweet varieties.
- We pick it all by hand at the peak of ripeness, no mechanical pickers that pick the whole field at once.
- We’ve won 1st place corn at the Indiana State Fair for many of the last 20 years.
Corn pickup is available Monday-Saturday Noon-5pm (Noon- 6pm on Thursdays). PLEASE NOTE THIS TIME CHANGE FOR CORN! We want to make sure we can offer the freshest corn in the store and for our bulk orders. We pick the corn daily every morning. To give the pickers enough time bags of corn will be ready by NOON on the pick up days.
You must pickup the day you choose at time of order. Produce not picked up on the order date will not be as fresh. Perishable items will be held for no longer than 3 days.
Prices subject to change as our quantity available changes.
You will come to the farm and head to the building across the parking lot from the Farm Store. There will be large signs to follow and you will check in at the pick up table.
Should you need to change your order, or have any questions, please contact our produce team at email@example.com.